TCP Global, has anyone used their paints?

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
In the search for any venders for paint for Jr.'s Monte I came across TCP Global out in Nevada. From what I get into on the site they can mix the 69/WA8031 dark brown metallic & gives me the option for lacquer besides base/clear & single stage. As with the title, has anyone ever used there paints for anything? They are cheaper than what I was quoted for the good PPG but I'll have to add the cost of their supplies.

No personal experience, but I've read posts of other folks on other forums using their paints and I don't recall any complaints about the service or products. Well, other than the rising costs of paint materials and such. But who isn't complaining about that? They seem like they have reasonable costs for a paint company, so it may not be super-high quality stuff, but I'm betting for painting the Monte, the stuff would do just fine. And if you do the lacquer, Jr. can learn to cut and buff.

Did I read that correctly, they carry laquer?
Yes they do say it'll have to be cleared.
And if you do the lacquer, Jr. can learn to cut and buff.
I have some lacquer here still so he can still get the experience making it shine. Right now the cost of the Omni is looking better than for their full set up. So as long as I can get the desired amount mixed before the former employer runs out of the one needed tint they claim PPG is discontinue we're good.

Reactions: Rktpwrd

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor