ThA RuNt projeck "FRAME OFF"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 81 malibu "PROJECT 3 SPEED"

kuruption109 said:
they are stock rally of a el camino.. the tires are 225/70/14s
=========================================================================================================
I couldn't tell in the picture whether they were 14's or 15's. Still looks good though. :wink:
Your ride is coming along nicely. Someone out there makes a nice custom tube grille for the later style header panel.

as always my boy good job.....you make me want to walk out to the garage right now to do some work. :mrgreen:

youngdeezy said:
as always my boy good job.....you make me want to walk out to the garage right now to do some work. :mrgreen:
yessir GET THAT CUTTY BACK ON THE ROA... what ya got gooin on wit it right now?

well hopefully i'll have it back on the road soon....this weekend i plan to drop the new motor in :mrgreen: heres a sneak peek of it. i still have to mod the other fuel rail cover and get them painted, wire this bad boy up and what not but im on my way. i also laid down some por-15 on the frame so overall its looking much cleaner than before.
DSCN5106.jpg

You and warren keep me motivated to not cut any corners.

LOL thanks fam i havent updated yet over there but i plan to this week sometime. sunday is my big day, then more pics and parts to add, wiring etc. anyway i dont wanna thread jack so back on to the kuruption build!

picked these seats up today from my local bone yard paid 23 bucks for the pair... pressured washed them they are really nice came out a firebird they are dark grey i will leave them like his till i can get them and the rear seat reupholstered. ALSO need a set of seat tracks for them have to be from a gbody (NOT RUSTY)

100_0945.jpg

100_0946.jpg

100_0947.jpg

100_0948.jpg

Will those seats just mount right up to gbody bucket seat tracks? I found a perfect pair of camaro seats that I could get for real cheap. Just went to the yard the other day and got hooked up big time! Looks like you have a hook-up too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor