ThA RuNt projeck "FRAME OFF"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 81 malibu "PROJECT 3 SPEED"

You could also try 2nd gen. F-Body seats, they are a slightly closer match to a G-Body and have a seatbelt guide.
DSC027531440x1080.jpg

bigjoenvegas said:
Will those seats just mount right up to gbody bucket seat tracks? I found a perfect pair of camaro seats that I could get for real cheap. Just went to the yard the other day and got hooked up big time! Looks like you have a hook-up too!
yes they will ive done it several times.. just take the tracks of the seat and get gbody seat tracks put them on the seats then install

So far, so good! I'm affraid to start strippin mine. I've already spotted some bondo spots and my apartments might trip! I'm surprised you were able to work in this record heat!

bigjoenvegas said:
So far, so good! I'm affraid to start strippin mine. I've already spotted some bondo spots and my apartments might trip! I'm surprised you were able to work in this record heat!
your right it is HOT.. but if i let that be an excuse not to work then ill never get anything done lol.. i did the trunk at night so it was way cooler

kuruption109 said:
started takin the malibu down to the metal....
100_0952.jpg

100_0951.jpg
NOOOOOOOooooooooo.......! 😢 that was such a good sleeper color. what are you gonna paint it now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor