ThA RuNt projeck "FRAME OFF"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 81 malibu "PROJECT 3 SPEED"

nice lil youtube clip fam. you really gettin down. im not runnin ac, free that engine bay up 1 time. so what color are you thinking of.....i say go solid no 2tone with this boy but i wanna hear what you have planned so let us know.

youngdeezy said:
nice lil youtube clip fam. you really gettin down. im not runnin ac, free that engine bay up 1 time. so what color are you thinking of.....i say go solid no 2tone with this boy but i wanna hear what you have planned so let us know.
im not gonna run ac either just have not got around to removing the ac box.think i might just do the flat black primer im not really a paint type.. plus my interior is gonna be black and brown so its a good thing i kept all the engine brackets i had powder coated for the elco.. i will keep everyone updaated

got the trunk done went ahead and got some paint stripper... saved me an hour or two..
100_0955.jpg

100_0954.jpg

this quarter aint gonna be nice theres alot of powder under there.. here comes the headache i kno im goin to have to just replace the quarter panel
100_0958.jpg

100_0956.jpg

ok guys so i decided to go ahead and tackle the pass quarter panel... and the results are........
100_0960.jpg

100_0959.jpg

100_0961.jpg

100_0965.jpg

NOT AS BAD AS I THOUGHT BUT HAD A SNOW STORM WITH ALL THAT EXTRA BONDO THEY HAD ON THERE FOR NO REASON....

instead of using the sander, buy some aircraft remover. it will remove all the paint and youll save some elbow grease. so what color are you gonna paint it?

beermonkey9417 said:
instead of using the sander, buy some aircraft remover. it will remove all the paint and youll save some elbow grease. so what color are you gonna paint it?
i didnt use a sander i used a grinder with the paint stripper

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor