Thanks/78 malibu factory 4 speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystre71

Apprentice
Apr 7, 2018
That set up is made by The Right Stuff getdiscbrakes.com. I wanted to order directly from them but they charge a restocking fee if the parts don't fit. The part # is A79RD78S I got this kit from Jegs for $756.00 The spindles are for a 79 malibu I got those from Summit racing.

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Welcome Joe; For a brief moment I thought you had a car that had been in my driveway many times! As a old friend bought this one new & sold to another friend that has passed. And last I seen it, it was in Delavan Wisconsin. I missed, where are ya from? Ole' Bob.

Attachments

• IMG_0194.JPG
    IMG_0194.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0197.JPG
    IMG_0197.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 130
Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Coming along nicely. You're absolutely making good progress. Keep up the great work.
Oh, and thanks for sharing the pics with us.

mystre71

Apprentice
Apr 7, 2018
Nice to meet you Bob. Your friend had a really nice ride! I'm in Martinsburg Wv. My malibu started life as a silver on silver car..I got the car from a guy in Smithsburg Md, He said the car was a one owner when he bought it, and never transferred the title. I was just a kid when I got it, and at the time I had another 78 malibu, the motor blew up in it, so once I got this one restored, I just stuck my tags on this one and drove it without transferring the title either. The owner was Leroy Wayne Martz from Keedysville Md. If anyone knows him.

• Optimistic
Reactions: 1 users

mystre71

Apprentice
Apr 7, 2018
Thanks! Progress isn't fast enough for me though...this has been a long time coming. It was suggested I start a build thread, but I'm not exactly sure how to do that? Do I just post somewhere? That I'm starting a build ? Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user

mystre71

Apprentice
Apr 7, 2018
Mt Airy, is that in PA ? I'm like 30-40 mins from Mason Dixon speedway. Are you near there ? oh and thanks for the link. started a thing there. :)

Reactions: 1 user

mystre71

Apprentice
Apr 7, 2018
OH nice! I'm 30-40 mins from Fred. You'l have to stop by one day, check out the shop,car and shoot a game of pool. I just finished the garage/game room a few weeks ago.

• Friendly

mystre71

Apprentice
Apr 7, 2018
Look what I found on my door step this evening. hopefully I'll have time tomorrow even to install them. Heading to Carlise Sat. Anyone else going?
viking box (640x480).jpg
viking 3 (2) (640x480).jpg
viking 3 (1) (640x480).jpg
viking coil overs (640x480).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor