The Generic Car Show & Cruise Thread (2024 Edition)

Wow the paint work on all those beauties.... :love:

Are those Vogue Tyres (yes, spelled with y) on that GUIDOLIFE Cutlass ? Used to see them on the old full size Cadooos and Limos back in the day...
Yeah, some of those had pretty high price paint jobs. This place had two days of shows. I only went on Sunday. There was the usual amount of late model Challengers. Not many new Vettes though. I try to go to this place whenever they have a show. Sunday had 400 cars. One of the largest turnouts I think theyve had. The owner of the field has a 56 Nomad with a blown hemi. Its a real nice car. Laser straight.
I guess I missed posting a couple of pictures last night. This Pontiac was unbelievable. The paint was amazing. Interior was all custom. A guy I know drove the owners second car that was parked next to this one. A custom Caddy. They both had lace painted roofs buried under clear. VERY NICE !!!! Not my taste in cars but super clean and detailed. The trim on the Pontiac looked like the day it rolled out of the factory.

IMG_2514.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
don't think I've ever seen a trunk lid with release pins like on that Mustang II
Pretty sure the '55 Chevy in Two Lane Blacktop used those.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor