The New 442

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for erasing the license plate - why? Do you cover it up when you drive the car on the street? It's there for the whole world to see.

People always erase plate numbers on the web.

Nice whip. what did you pay for it

ERIC87442 said:
I think i paid a fair price for it, i paid 5100

fair? i personaly would call that a steal well mainly becasue i can only find the 442s for an arm an a leg onlne especialy on Ontario Kijiji they want an fortune for them but in the maratimes they sell for a decent price

yeah,it was a steal, i just figured id say it was fair because there would be some nay sayerout there that would argue that its not. alot of people ask waaaay too much for these cars, the guy i bought it from kept telling me its easly if 7500 dollar car, all i need to do is go through and re do all the gaskets in the engine due to it sitting, which i will do this winter

Wolf001 said:
As for erasing the license plate - why? Do you cover it up when you drive the car on the street? It's there for the whole world to see.

People always erase plate numbers on the web.

So what? "People" do lots of things that make no sense.

ERIC87442 said:
yeah,it was a steal, i just figured id say it was fair because there would be some nay sayerout there that would argue that its not. alot of people ask waaaay too much for these cars, the guy i bought it from kept telling me its easly if 7500 dollar car, all i need to do is go through and re do all the gaskets in the engine due to it sitting, which i will do this winter

ive seen some around home in PEI canada and the other maratime provences where gbodies are sell for not a bad prices like an 86 bonneville for $1400 thats in great condition http://www.usedpei.com/classified-ad/19 ... e_12550973.

or this 4 door culass in great condition whihc seems to be a verry fir price for the car http://www.usedpei.com/classified-ad/19 ... e_12468215

Comepared to people who are asking that for a rusty prject car :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor