The New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

86Cuttyguy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 2, 2009
Hey hey all, Names Kelly,(I'm a dude) Living in Harrisburg PA. I just this monday bought a 1986 Cutlass supreme 3.8L with 86k original miles....for $600 bucks. I drive it to work everyday and get incredible gas mileage...odd i know.

I have always been in love with G-body cars, Monte SS's, the GNX, and Olds 442, So getting this car was a dream come true for me. Before this i had a 2004 Grand Prix GT2(I am an active member of GPONA.com still) and It got repo'd...while I was working one night... As a repo man...Life is full of those moments.. BUT ANYWAYS! I love this car, and I have a lot of big plans for it, up to and including, 442 body conversion and turboing the 3.8. But I just wanted to say Hey to everyone!

SLICK79WGN

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2008
LaPorte,Tx
welcome and put up some pics when you can

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Greetings. A repo man got repoed? At least you got a good sense of humor!

86Cuttyguy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 2, 2009
Yeah it sucked...lol. But at least i wasn't here when it happened. which...MY rollback was parked next to it as i recall.. so they must have known. But these are the two pics i have of her atm, my dad calls it "The Grey Ghost"

11t7f5x.jpg

I know she needs a paint job, But the interior is mint and it runs so smooth, it drives better than the ball and chain's(Shes in the background)2008 Kia Rio 5s!

2vip7qh.jpg

600 off of craigslist...And I can't be happier..Except, it needs tires, a tune up, the tank straps are corroded with white stuff that looks like battery acid?!? and the harmonic balancer has a lot of play in it...BUT THE DAMN transmission SHIFTS SMOOTH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor