The Purple Monkey Dishwasher TBSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cauterize

Floater of Valves
Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2019
Deathbridge
I hope the first thing you said when you got out is "my neck.... my back" that sucks dude.

Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Hope yall are doing okay. Thats rough, Im sorry to see.

How bad is it? Cover and reinforcement replacement? Or did it get into the rear body?

The everything is smashed. Even the exhaust is fooked. I imagine there are lots of loose bits. It was a pretty hard hit.

The irony of me coming home from physiotherapy for my neck, back and shoulder is not lost on me.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I hope the first thing you said when you got out is "my neck.... my back" that sucks dude.

My words were: I was just on my way home from physiotherapy for my x, y, z.

Kid about sh*t himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I can only imagine. Hope you are doing alright. Did you get the RCMP involved based on the kid smelling like dope?

Waiting to stiffen up. Giggity!

And in the interest of public safety I did mention it. I made it clear that I wasn't looking to ruin the kid's life - just make him aware that we were aware. Evidently, the kid was very forthright with the occifer about his usage habits, but claimed he hadn't used in a day. That said, the fist bump greeting and parting handshake with the Constable probably sent a clear message to the kid/family.

Reactions: 5 users

Cauterize

Floater of Valves
Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2019
Deathbridge
Waiting to stiffen up. Giggity!

And in the interest of public safety I did mention it. I made it clear that I wasn't looking to ruin the kid's life - just make him aware that we were aware. Evidently, the kid was very forthright with the occifer about his usage habits, but claimed he hadn't used in a day. That said, the fist bump greeting and parting handshake with the Constable probably sent a clear message to the kid/family.
Not sure what the legality is now. I would assume a basic DUI or temporary suspension. Either way made the kid question every life choice he has made I'm sure.
If its his insurance the MVA is going to be enough to worry about. I bet SGI will lay the smackdown.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Not sure what the legality is now. I would assume a basic DUI or temporary suspension. Either way made the kid question every life choice he has made I'm sure.
If its his insurance the MVA is going to be enough to worry about. I bet SGI will lay the smackdown.

I'll leave it to the law to sort out. But, SGI asked me if I'd had anything foreign in my system in the last 24 hours. So they are tracking the possibility.

He is on a learner's permit and only has $200K in coverage. Very much the minimum. Not good if true.

For comparison I carry $5M on the winter driven vehicles. The current state of law suits necessitate it.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor