Nov 4, 2012
Also "What it looks like is what it will do"
Followed by "It's a sleeper"

I'm confused...

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Fox is definitely not "Fake News" when they say it "doesn't add up".

Buying a cared for, improved, driver GN with 60K miles on it that has been redone for $20K is a way better deal in the long run than buying $200K worth of garage art that no one care two ****'s for for 25 years.

The fuel pumps are dead, all of the hoses are cracked and the bumper fillers maybe have 3 car washed left in them before the shatter.

many people don't realize that when they look at a 30 year old car with vitally no miles the engine and the accessories may be junk, fuel tank may be rotted from the inside out and all the rubber including the body bushings and control arms have pasted their life expectancy and dried out.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Nah, he replaced the headies and the hammer on it, dudes legit :rofl:

The thing I don't get is that an SRT Challenger is perfectly acceptable in stock form, why BS about it? Compulsive liar? They decided to be nice and blur his face, they showed it in the original video.
I guess some guys need to strrrrretch the truth a little. It makes them feel more manly.
Lamborghini mufflers, too.... wow!! what a machine. I'm totally impressed...not! I think if I was there talking to this guy, I'd laugh right in his face.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I guess I sold before the market peaked?

Jeff L

G-Body Guru
Nov 20, 2016
Southern AZ
Lol, it seems everyone's uncle's ex-wife's brother had a '86 Oldsmobile Regal SS with a 350 in it. Speaking of BSing, check out this guy!-

Oh my dear lord! Man oh man there is always one in the bunch! I just about spilled my drink with the supercharger hidden in the intake comment!

Well that dude might have a Lambo exhaust, but I have a factory installed stock Corvette monolith catalytic converter on my 85 SS, so take that Challenger guy! :)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
A friend from Omaha had an actual supercharged, (non intercooled) '12 Challenger and it only ran 140 mph in the standing mile (definitely not 132 in the 1/4) which is well over 30 seconds zero to 140 (not 10.9 zero to 150).

He couldn't take the verbal abuse (my 2+2 ran over 15 mph faster in the mile, my stock '13 5.0 ran 131 in the 1/2 and my dad's supercharged '05 Crossfire ran 141 in the 1/2 mile) so he bought a '16 Viper ACR.

Peer pressure is a powerful thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor