Thinking of moving to SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

79MaliCrazz

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2010
Lake Wylie,SC
As the title says I'm looking to move to SC and I'm trying to figure out what area to look into so anyone who lives in SC can you tell me where are good location to look into I'm looking of buying a house with 10+ acres I don't want to live in the hood or in the far woods where I can get killed by crazy mountain people lol I just want a good location where the schools are great and the people are nice.I was told to look around Fortmills area so any info would be great.

Down visiting family in fort mill sc. Its nice schools are top notch believe best in state. My issue is that is mostly been turned into developments. Knightsbridge Waterstone are in fort mill. Tega cay is also nice but a bit more expensive.

Call barbra at century 21 first choice. 803 548 4499

As the title says I'm looking to move to SC and I'm trying to figure out what area to look into so anyone who lives in SC can you tell me where are good location to look into I'm looking of buying a house with 10+ acres I don't want to live in the hood or in the far woods where I can get killed by crazy mountain people lol I just want a good location where the schools are great and the people are nice.I was told to look around Fortmills area so any info would be great.
Im From NYC lived here my whole life im only 29 but i cant take the congestion anymore along with everything else, im looking to move down to North Carolina the Raleigh Durham Vicinity its so beautiful down there the roads prices are cheaper and the people have manners. So im pretty sure you'd enjoy SC

Down visiting family in fort mill sc. Its nice schools are top notch believe best in state. My issue is that is mostly been turned into developments. Knightsbridge Waterstone are in fort mill. Tega cay is also nice but a bit more expensive.

Call barbra at century 21 first choice. 803 548 4499

I have lived in Fort Mill for 20+ years. The schools are some of the best in the state, but because of the proximity to Charlotte, N.C., land prices have risen a bunch. FM is close to I-77, and open land still can be found, but it's getting harder to find. If acreage is an issue, you might look in some of the near smaller communities. (Clover, S.C. comes to mind). The schools there are very good, and open land is more available. It is further from I-77 and travel time is longer. If you would like some more "useless" info. Let me know.

Thanks for the info guys I just want to know where are the good areas so if you know of areas to stay away let me know.We also been thinking of NC also but I need is to find a realtor that knows the areas that are good to be at and 454cutlass I'll give that realtor a call thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor