THIS GUY IS FUNNY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW. Motor has never been touched but its been bored over which is real good. wtf is he smokin???

Sounds like "Mark" dropped out of high school and is still smoking some blunts when he's boreding out his motor..LOL WTF

Borded out. :rofl: I like the Impala SS seats though. :roll:

Kinda reminds me of Bernie Mac in Transformers... "Due to the classic nature of the vehicle...the mag wheels... the custom paint..."
But the paint's faded.
"But it's custom."
It's custom faded?

Anyways, I don't know what you guys are talkin' bout. That car sounds like a steal.... err... stolen.

'it haves gear shaft.'...What?!?!

"witch means thats real good"

:rofl:

I am by no means the best when it comes to spelling or punctuation, but damn.

Up For Auction is a 1986 Monte Carlo SS. I took this car and built it from the ground up. It has a strong 400 Engine with a 400 Turbo Trans, Edlebrock Carb & Intake and a new starter. Interior is orignal ss seats.new low miles with damaged . The motor has never been touched except for headers. The 400 transmission was rebuilt in it also new oil pans. new wires. engine was borded out witch means thats real good..needs new paint i havent been able toget this car to a paintshop.the car also runs great just got a tune up on it on 4-3-2010 all new everything just getting rid of the car because im not into oldschools anymore i have over 7000 tied into this car it hurts to get rid of it.i have 3000 just into the motor the inside of the car is very clean it haves gear shaft.all this car needs is a paint job in a new home all serious callers are welcome to call me anytime at 734 674 6361 my name is mark give me a call for more info and im willing todo best offer as long as its a good price..

-new low miles with damaged??? (what does that even mean)
-never touched motor...that has been bored??? (How much has it been bored over...which means piston bore diameter has been made larger by some level...0.30, 0.60 etc, also known as 30 over or 60 over)
-400 trans was rebuilt in it also new oil pans, new wires??? (we talking about the motor or trans here, either way there is only one oil pan on each)
-borded out witch means thats real good??? (Just priceless lol)
-it haves new gear shaft??? (WTF is a gear shaft...input and output shafts are in trans and crank and cam shafts in motor...so WTF is he talking about)

wow...just wow I want to print copy of this and give it to my motor shop and find an English professor somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor