THIS GUY IS FUNNY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was so funny I couldn't even laugh :? It was funny but really sad. I thought I knew some people with bad grammar but either this guys Jamaican or he dropped out of the 3rd grade.

84cutspreme said:
-never touched motor...that has been bored??? (How much has it been bored over...which means piston bore diameter has been made larger by some level...0.30, 0.60 etc, also known as 30 over or 60 over)

That would be .030 or .060. Just had to pick at ya.

Judging by the lack if capitalization, random punctuation (or lack thereof), gross misspelling, and gratuitous misuse of performance terms -- the seller is likely a member here :lol: .

'borded out witch means thats real good', 'the inside of the car is very clean it haves gear shaft', 'all this car needs is a paint job in a new home', 'new low miles with damaged'... the one that takes the cake: 'The motor has never been touched except for headers', then 'i have 3000 just into the motor'

My god... I'm embarrassed to say I lived in the same state as this guy.

DRIVEN said:
Judging by the lack if capitalization, random punctuation (or lack thereof), gross misspelling, and gratuitous misuse of performance terms -- the seller is likely a member here :lol: .
Awesome! :lol:

Da whistles go "Woooo wooooo"!!!! :rofl:

sad thing is the car could be OK, but the guy sounds so ignorant i doubt anyone will take the chance

Everytime I read something like this I transform into Roger Moore and respond

"Dear Sir, if we are to converse with this Interweb, I'd ask that you please speak in the proper Queen's english."

Or Samuel L. Jackson, "ENGLISH ------------ DO YOU SPEAK IT?"

I think that the only thing that
has never been touched
by this guy is an english book.

I'm not one to nit-pick someone's grammar for minor stuff, but GODDAMMMM :roll: . This car could be the cat's arse, but how do you take someone seriously that would choose to communicate like that?

Not everyone from the D speaks like this. My 6 year old communicates better. Even he knows the difference between a gear SHIFT and a gear SHAFT.

D

P.S. If ignorance is bliss then I'm living in paradise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor