This makes me laugh and cry at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
The joys of living in Canada !!! no Donks haha I get so many good deals on stock Gbodys right now im looking into a super clean GP for 800 Dollars

Fader said:
HaHa... Does the 'hood' mural say "fruit gushers"? They probably wasted the $5500 asking price between the paint, doors, & mcdonalds interior...

Maybe they were hauling a load of skittles or fruit gushers and they melted all over the interior because I am sure no one would do that to a interior on purpose! :rofl:

YGspider said:
At the end of the day cars like these are just Cultural.... just like Canadians like hockey or Americans like football.
Lets face it people who like Hip Hop Culture like these type of cars and people who like classic rock like stock bodys with a 350 and turbo 350 lol.

I don't care for hockey anymore, it's nothing like it used be a few decades ago, but I always loved American football...this car though is a waste. They should have wasted their talents on a ford taurus

pontiacgp said:
YGspider said:
At the end of the day cars like these are just Cultural.... just like Canadians like hockey or Americans like football.
Lets face it people who like Hip Hop Culture like these type of cars and people who like classic rock like stock bodys with a 350 and turbo 350 lol.

I don't care for hockey anymore, it's nothing like it used be a few decades ago, but I always loved American football...this car though is a waste. They should have wasted their talents on a ford taurus

Hey man there car there choice mabey they think your car is a waste becuase its not a donk dose that make them right and you wrong ..no everyone can think what they want.

I'm not happy with this monte carlo ss but I dont like to see people giving it a hard time. I dont see guys who own these cars on here making fun of your stock or muscle looking G's you know?? never once Have i seen a guy with a big rim car talk sh*t about a regular car. or even lifted trucks.

build a car like that your asking for opinions...as for my car I built it for me and people can say what they like, it's only a car and it has no feelings. As far as their car being a waste it may well be because many places will not safety a car with a lambo door conversion

DRIVEN said:
I wasn't even really talking about the styling choices -- to each his own. From a structural and mechanical standpoint I just think most of these cars are beyond "fixing" if you were to try to get it back to a stock-ish configuration. Really no different from trying to undo a hydroed lowrider, lifted off-road Jeep, a riced-out Civic, or even an '80's style prostreet '69 Camaro. The amount of time and money that would be required just doesn't pencil out.

Oh I know, never once have I deemed any of them fixable, lol. Yeah big wheels= big issues. Handling, steering, structurally, they are pretty much trash.

YGspider said:
The joys of living in Canada !!! no Donks haha I get so many good deals on stock Gbodys right now im looking into a super clean GP for 800 Dollars

It must be nice to have options like that, the gbodies around here look like they should be in a junkyard if they only want $800 for them.
I'd be lucky to find a really nice clean rolling chassis for under $1500 in Metro Detroit area.

565bbchevy said:
YGspider said:

It must be nice to have options like that, the gbodies around here look like they should be in a junkyard if they only want $800 for them.
I'd be lucky to find a really nice clean rolling chassis for under $1500 in Metro Detroit area.

Same here in Pittsburgh, you can't find a clean g body for less than $3000.

YGspider said:
For my Cutlass I paid 3 Grand and you seeen it most likely its one of the mintest Cutlass's I've ever seen. The only thing that makes me sad about my car is the 3.8 becuase now I have to find a whole other car to swap in a v8...

My car has the 3.8, and no, it's not powerful, but I'm pretty happy with it. It gets great gas mileage, it's reliable, it pretty much bulletproof, and it's better than saying i have a 4 cylinder civic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor