Status
Not open for further replies.

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
YGspider said:
84cutlassjuggalo said:
I wish the younger generation knew who a Tribe Called Quest was. Its sad I say younger and I'm only 18 lol. Because of these cars and my taste I always act like I was supposed to be born in the 80's lol. One person on the forum noted that the yellowwolf raper had a lot of gbodies in his videos. Not too found of his music but I must give him credit for having a bunch of gbodies in his videos.

I know how you feel man I should have been born a long time ago.

I just say I was supposed to be born in the 80's but fell asleep on the bus and woke up in the 90's lol

YGspider

G-Body Guru
May 13, 2012
Ontario Canada Eh
84cutlassjuggalo said:
YGspider said:
84cutlassjuggalo said:
I wish the younger generation knew who a Tribe Called Quest was. Its sad I say younger and I'm only 18 lol. Because of these cars and my taste I always act like I was supposed to be born in the 80's lol. One person on the forum noted that the yellowwolf raper had a lot of gbodies in his videos. Not too found of his music but I must give him credit for having a bunch of gbodies in his videos.

I know how you feel man I should have been born a long time ago.

I just say I was supposed to be born in the 80's but fell asleep on the bus and woke up in the 90's lol

my theory is id want to be born in a year right where I was doing really good in 1987 so I could get a brand new GNX. :lol:

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
that's simple. all you gotta do is hang out in a hot tub, spill energy drink on the heat controlls and wake up in the 80's then use all the ideas of this age to make enough money to buy 30 GNX's, 2+2s, Hursts, etc :lol:

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
About the original car in question.....to me it's just a car that 's getting harder to find and someone seriously ruined it. Every culture finds their way in to doing something to their cars that people don't like. Here's an example at the other end of the spectrum although not as extreme. I've seen a 4x4 Monte Carlo before too. http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/3375747867.html WTF is up with the dissertation too? LOL

I don't like what's been done with the console & shifter, the sticker in the back window, speakers in the door panels, CHEAP gauges where vents should be, and I'd rather have stock ralleyes. Nothing says reliability like a gallon of trans fluid in the front seat either! People are so quick to jump on the whole racist thing but you can usually deduct who the owner is by looking at the car and we all do it. You should NEVER follow a fad with your car! Some examples....turquoise 90's paint, flip-flop blue/purples, scallops, monochrome bumpers, spinners, you get the idea. Originality is timeless and doesn't play out. I'm all for tasteful mods....some people just have bad taste!

Nothing is worse than undoing someone else's mess. Maybe it's just because I'm getting a little older but I don't even have the patience or enthusiasm to bother with molested cars anymore. They made a mess and a money pit, so they can keep that $hit!

Erich

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 14, 2012
Las Cruces
The only g-bodies that ever get listed around here all have the 13-inch gold spoke Dayton rims and a hydraulic setup with 10 batteries in the trunk.
Seriously, 9 out of 10 you see are done this way and it amazes me people think it looks good. :rofl:

I was lucky when I found mine in mostly stock condition!

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Lots of those around me to. Some are well done but most are just clapped out -- the Jesse Pinkman look.

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
YGspider said:
joesregalproject said:
pontiacgp said:
classic and rap do not belong in the same sentence.. :mrgreen:

X2 there's no such thing as 'classic rap'.

Classic Rap is what I consider good rap. from the early 90's.

"Golden Era" Hip Hop. Which in my backwoods white boy opinion is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM5sIBIRDLQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wEw05-Ef5Q

Songs like "Crank That (Soulja Boy)" on the other hand kinda make me wish I didn't have ears, but evidently enough people liked it to keep it on the radio constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor