To many login attempts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
I got the same message too... But if someone hacks my account or computer... What are they gonna get? My p*rn stash, pics of choppers, cafe racers, and muscle cars? It's not like anything important is on my computer. :lol:

bigjoenvegas

Master Mechanic
Dec 2, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I've been having the problem too but it just asks me a stupid question. This has been happening for the last 2 days, I think everytime I log in. I also log in with my Blackberry from time to time but haven't in about a week and I only brouse as a guest. Are these problems connected? I seen something else about loging in with your mobile. What's going on GP?

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
bigjoenvegas said:
I've been having the problem too but it just asks me a stupid question. This has been happening for the last 2 days, I think everytime I log in. I also log in with my Blackberry from time to time but haven't in about a week and I only brouse as a guest. Are these problems connected? I seen something else about loging in with your mobile. What's going on GP?

No, the mobile problem I mentioned before was my fault. A spammer was using an IP (or more) from a mobile device, and when I banned the IP (didn't check it first) it was causing problems for anyone else whose phone happened to get the same address, not related. If you're on your mobile and it says you're banned, let me know the date/time (as exact as you can) and I'll try to fix it.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
CRAP. looks like they've successfully guessed at least one password and posted some spammy auction links....

What you need to do:

Make sure your password is something reasonably complex. Not 'blue' or 123456 or shadow or something like that. Put a number in it, or some punctuation, or use something similar. Especially don't use your username.... The fun is just beginning.

If you notice any questionably spammy links/posts being made by what looks like legit users. PM or E-mail me *immediately* so I can take appropriate actions.... If this is you, please log in and change your password, or contact me if you can't get in...

Thx!

CUTLASSJESSE

Greasemonkey
Jul 31, 2009
Pecatonica,IL
i had that problem last night when i tried to sign in

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
Them Bastrds :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor