Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Rodney Pickering

Apprentice
Mar 13, 2017
For what it’s worth i went with HR Parts and Stuff for my rear nonajustable poly control arms and rear sway bar and really like them. Talked directly to the owner and gave me great advice!!!

Reactions: 1 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
After doing some rereading of the thread, talked to UMI Sales again, looked over some other threads I decided to take a chance on the non adjustable roto arms. I thank everyone for their input. I know alot said about the adjustable ones but I feel my car will have the need for that kind of an adjustment. Having them in hand will also give me a better idea if they will be what I really want compaired to what I have now. Only real kicker is having to wait for them to be shipped. If I would of went for the poly set they would be here Monday.

Reactions: 4 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
well adjustable or not they're an improvement,these triangulated four
links are in bind by desgin so it'll help.

Reactions: 1 users

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
After doing some rereading of the thread, talked to UMI Sales again, looked over some other threads I decided to take a chance on the non adjustable roto arms. I thank everyone for their input. I know alot said about the adjustable ones but I feel my car will have the need for that kind of an adjustment. Having them in hand will also give me a better idea if they will be what I really want compaired to what I have now. Only real kicker is having to wait for them to be shipped. If I would of went for the poly set they would be here Monday.
So are they having a supply issue?

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Well didn't I just got a surprise in my email, it has shipped. Expected to be here Monday. If I knew this I might of drove up after work today to pick it up.

Reactions: 4 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
After thinking it'll be a 20 minute job, they're in. Took over an hour cause I didn't know there were burrs on the passenger frame side mount that would't let the roto joint to just slide in.

Reactions: 5 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
After thinking it'll be a 20 minute job, they're in. Took over an hour cause I didn't know there were burrs on the passenger frame side mount that would't let the roto joint to just slide in.
Pics or it didn't happen. 😄

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor