Sep 18, 2019
Pennsylvania
Dope my bad the bottom line is the feed sorry
2DC0BD1A-B758-45A3-899D-328DC82C37D6.jpeg

1320John$$$

G-Body Guru
Sep 18, 2019
Pennsylvania
OK now I’m contradicting myself again in the turbo Hydra matic 350 handbook It’s showing the bottom line to be the return so what you’re gonna have to do is remove the top line stick it in a jug start the vehicle fluid should come out of the line that tells you it’s the bottom one that is the return if it sprays out the rad it’s the other way around
AA09BCF8-097E-4505-9160-899BBA3A1F9D.jpeg

1320John$$$

G-Body Guru
Sep 18, 2019
Pennsylvania
That picture shows the tanks on your radiator being horizontal the tanks on your 87 gp radiator are vertical

Neubs

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 6, 2020
That picture shows the tanks on your radiator being horizontal the tanks on your 87 gp radiator are vertical
Oh yeah. Didnt realize that. So if the bottom line is the return. Should I leave the top line on the radiator and splice the bottom line into the cooler then have it go back into the transmission? Makes more sense then having it go through the cooler then back into the radiator then to the transmission.

1320John$$$

G-Body Guru
Sep 18, 2019
Pennsylvania
Oh yeah. Didnt realize that. So if the bottom line is the return. Should I leave the top line on the radiator and splice the bottom line into the cooler then have it go back into the transmission? Makes more sense then having it go through the cooler then back into the radiator then to the transmission.
I would pull a line and make sure you know the directions of flow then route coolers accordingly
Factory does show top to be returning to transmission

Reactions: 1 user

Neubs

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 6, 2020
I would pull a line and make sure you know the directions of flow then route coolers accordingly
Factory does show top to be returning to transmission
Ok. I will make sure. Didnt know this would be so confusing. Lol. Thank for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor