Not open for further replies.

lildhix

Master Mechanic
Jan 9, 2011
yea my homeboy in north MS chained hos closed i just dont know how he did it

Mistermastamind

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 19, 2012
I'm guessing you have to enter the trunk through your back seat and chain it closed that way. :?

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Best way, which is still convenient.. Shaved trunk, with remote popper or button locked in glove box, trunk pin, and a .45, hands down..

Grandprixpaul

Master Mechanic
Mar 27, 2011
Commerce township , mi
I like the trunk monkey idea. Never heard of to much bass breaking a trunk lock. Back in the day i had a system i did two sound offs with, never broke the lock. A 1987 gp with two 15" custom ordered running 1,800watts each.but the car was car jacked within six months. Now my car never sits outside of the garage. And is always armed with multiple kill switches and a alarm.

lildhix

Master Mechanic
Jan 9, 2011
yea imma see my dad wants me to replace with another key hole. but imma add sum else until i get repainted

lildhix

Master Mechanic
Jan 9, 2011
he wants me to replace it with a normal lock cylinder. but im going to try to add something extra also

Dennyboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 26, 2011
Minnesota
security system and turn your sh*t down way before you go in to park the car.

lildhix

Master Mechanic
Jan 9, 2011
haha i understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor