Turbo Century - Free/Curb Alert? in San Fransisco, CA

P

PBGBodyFan

Master Mechanic
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Not sure how many are members on a couple Facebook groups that cover these cars but there is a guy posting about a Turbo Century in San Fran that was garaged since 1991 that had to be removed soon, well a month later it's apparently now parked on the street and needs to go immediately. Believe it's free and complete minus a few turbo parts. Powder blue two door, looks pretty original, bench seat. Probably pretty clean and hate to see it wasted but anyone interested needs to move on short notice.

Attached are pics, if interested I'll do my best to give you the contact information, I don't have a phone number or address just the persons name I've been talking to about it.

Attachments

blk7gxn

blk7gxn

G-Body Guru
Feb 7, 2019
Not sure how many are members on a couple Facebook groups that cover these cars but there is a guy posting about a Turbo Century in San Fran that was garaged since 1991 that had to be removed soon, well a month later it's apparently now parked on the street and needs to go immediately. Believe it's free and complete minus a few turbo parts. Powder blue two door, looks pretty original, bench seat. Probably pretty clean and hate to see it wasted but anyone interested needs to move on short notice.

Attached are pics, if interested I'll do my best to give you the contact information, I don't have a phone number or address just the persons name I've been talking to about it.
WOW!! Thanks for sharing! What a shame!! :( Wish i lived closer!

JAMCAR223

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
I'm up for a road trip...

P

PBGBodyFan

Master Mechanic
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
If I didn't get my wagon and "only" had the two Monte's, I'd be scrambling to try and get it myself. Should be very clean being a CA car and garaged for the last 30 years too. Looks rough around the edges but beats rust repair. Although finding parts probably is hard, great starting point for something or maybe just keep it as a cool driver.

Reactions: Longroof79

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor