Upull It Pittsburgh 2wd Blazer brakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

brrian

Master Mechanic
Jul 7, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm getting my 81 GP on Saturday. I'm new to the G body world & found out about the Blazer conversion last week, then saw this thread. I'm less than 1/2 hour from there & I don't **need** these but I feel like I should go get them.?!? This old thread lists tools needed but was unsure of some sizes. Does anybody know exactly what size tools are needed? I don't have anything yet, but can get what I need...

newmexguy

Greasemonkey
Apr 8, 2021
Las Cruces NM 88005
I have 3 sets that my son has pulled in NC if anyone is interested . Two sets have functioning calipers and all of the bearings are at ‘useable’.

The shipping on a complete spindle, caliper, router will be ridiculous though.

Now I understand why JAMCAR223 can find these in warm Texas. There are plenty to be found in the Wilmington,NC Area.

They are like chicken lips in the snow belt..
Mostly agreed, yes the assumed "expense" of shipping clean parts from the South up north makes it a no go for most people (customers). Have to wonder though, would the complete loaded spindle with rotor and caliper fit in the Large Flat Rate box?? Which is roughly $24 currently. Personally I have avoided buying such "newer" parts as the '98-'02 F body brake setups, for resale, due to a belief no one will buy the setups due to "presumed" shipping costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor