Was a 84' up Monte SS 4-spd ever made ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
hahaha that thing is sweet looks like truck till it passes you, then when in front looks like you got punked by a soccer mom

mickey-d

Greasemonkey
Feb 10, 2010
Kissimmee, Florida
My sister-in-law has one she purchased new in 1984, in Mexico while on vacation. The car is black with the red SS stripes and logo, full instrumentation, and black cloth interior with red trim. The car is a 350, and it has the Dana rear with 3:55 gears, 4 wheel disc brakes, and all power options. The car is like new with low miles, has never seen the N.Y. snow, and seldom is driven in the rain. I have been trying to buy it from her for 15 years with no success, even offering her a lot of money did not work. I even tried talking her into me buying her a new car as a trade off, no deal. I'm not sure if she was serious or not, but she said she would trade for my 41 Willys Coupe. I laughed so hard, I almost choked. Fat Chance. .........mickey-d :lol:

1badbu

Greasemonkey
Jul 28, 2010
Kentucky
Possumz said:
Off topic, but I grew up in Ironton Ohio. Left there in 84 when I joined thhe military. Would love to have a dana rear though. :D

Remember Flatwoods,Ky cruising the Bluegrass and Ironton :roll: :?:

Still have family around here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor