weather stripping

Status
Not open for further replies.

79 drag car

Greasemonkey
Jul 6, 2011
pennsylvania
hi i have a little problem with my malibu 4 door everytime it rains it leaves water at the bottom of my door and it just splases around until it dries away on both doors now would this problem go away if i replace the seals that act like a sqwigee on the door

79 drag car

Greasemonkey
Jul 6, 2011
pennsylvania
bump

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
tape up different weather stripping pieces and get a hose out on a nice day and try to find where the leak is, before you spend a lot on something you don't need

79 drag car

Greasemonkey
Jul 6, 2011
pennsylvania
custom442 said:
tape up different weather stripping pieces and get a hose out on a nice day and try to find where the leak is, before you spend a lot on something you don't need
i know were the leak is coming from now but where do i get the wheather stripping from

79 drag car

Greasemonkey
Jul 6, 2011
pennsylvania
79 drag car said:
custom442 said:
i know were the leak is coming from now but where do i get the wheather stripping from
nobody im trying to get it sealed up before winter

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor