Were is the best spot to mount a fire extinguisher

Status
Not open for further replies.

skulledmonte84

Master Mechanic
Feb 7, 2014
near Clearfield pa
I am looking for some pics of how you guys are mounting your fire extinguisher,I know some guys that have roll cages mount them on there but i don't have a cage,Were is the best spot to mount them

Attachments

• $_3.JPG
    $_3.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 360

CWPottenger

G-Body Guru
Oct 9, 2012
I don't have a picture, but I have had mine in a couple places. I had it mounted to the passenger side of the center console and also to the driver side qtr panel down on the floor in front of rear seat.

Dec 5, 2013
skulledmonte84 said:
I am looking for some pics of how you guys are mounting your fire extinguisher,I know some guys that have roll cages mount them on there but i don't have a cage,Were is the best spot to mount them

do you have space on your door panel by your left knee? or do you have speakers there? keep arms reach in mind :D

Nov 4, 2012
I have bucket seats without a console and mounted mine in between my front seats.

skulledmonte84

Master Mechanic
Feb 7, 2014
near Clearfield pa
TheModestDriver said:
skulledmonte84 said:

do you have space on your door panel by your left knee? or do you have speakers there? keep arms reach in mind :D

No speaker.Don't really want to drill holes in the door panel.It seems like right there would be in the way when i get out, i'll be catching my leg on it,But i give it some thought, thanks

skulledmonte84

Master Mechanic
Feb 7, 2014
near Clearfield pa
joesregalproject said:
I have bucket seats without a console and mounted mine in between my front seats.

Yea iv seen that done before,Right now i got 60/40 seats,I plan to put buckets in there sometime,I was also wanting to put a 3rd gen Camaro console,I may just mount it right to the back off it,just not sure yet,Trying to get some idea's for now

skulledmonte84

Master Mechanic
Feb 7, 2014
near Clearfield pa
CWPottenger said:
I don't have a picture, but I have had mine in a couple places. I had it mounted to the passenger side of the center console and also to the driver side qtr panel down on the floor in front of rear seat.

Thanks just trying to get some ideas for now,i may give that a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor