Votes: 18 8.7%
  • 61-70

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • 71+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im 30 soon to be 31 this my 2nd GBody i had an 80 malibu full chasis dragster and now my 85 Monte SS.

49, Have owned my Gbody for 13 years.

It started as a Gran Prix, got toasted and resurrected as a Monte.

pontiacgp said:
I'm surprised with the 15-20 numbers....

I'd bet most of the guys in the oldest brackets aren't messing around on websites, by that point they've all got their own methods to fix em or the money to not care.

custom442 said:
pontiacgp said:

I'd bet most of the guys in the oldest brackets aren't messing around on websites, by that point they've all got their own methods to fix em or the money to not care.

The older guys are all over in the off topic section talking $hit to each other :lol:

G-Body_Vet said:
custom442 said:
pontiacgp said:

The older guys are all over in the off topic section talking $hit to each other :lol:
lol....hey! ... Im not old...just very seasoned.... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor