What did you do at work today?

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Canadian Ultramehga rally?

We want our freedums back... and Timbits for the kids.

But, yes - it was a political rally. Being an informed voter is our civic duty.

Reactions: 4 users
Nov 4, 2012
Yes. I was just ready to be out of the retail auto parts stores.

Not a fanboy per se, just was looking for a job that pays better and I could use my skillset.

Totally understand that. John Deere has an impressive parts network so should be a cool place to work.

Reactions: 1 users

383_GrandPrix

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2016
Quebec, Canada
A lot of plaid flannel in that pic....... lol

I have been doing this for a week of nights so far.

View attachment 199680

Babysitting a water pump... seriously.
Reminds me of the guys I met in training that were headed West upon completion. Trains use air brakes and when it drops around -40° over night the compressors can't keep up. So some guys get paid to sit on a train for 8-10 hours waiting for the sun to come up so they can get enough air pressure to release the brakes.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Had out 7 ton roller crap out on us so I went from speading asphalt to rolling it with the hand push unit for over mile of linear shoulder patching with most of it being on hills. Totally kicked my arse. The roller operator was able to get another at the end of the day but we were done.

• Wow
Nov 4, 2012
I've been running steel coils all over Michigan and Ohio. Tomorrow I'm taking a 47,000+ pounder to Northeast Ohio from Detroit and then heading to Chicago with a load of pipe.

Reactions: 4 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor