What did you do at work today?

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I'm good with regional work. Maybe I can be the dedicated statewide lowboy driver lol.

Yeah there were a handful of people in my class who really only needed a B license to drive tri-axle, but with the new February 7 ELDT law, you are basically forced to get your class A or find a school with a straight truck. So those guys will all have their class A even though they'll probably never need to drive a tractor trailer again.
I was kinda forced to get a A cause the time frame I had to get my license to work for the state & the fact the only classes at the time were for A's. Even with it you can still do B work.

Reactions: 1 user

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Finished this hood and started cleaning and packaging it to be shipped on Friday.

20220531_153300.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Currently doing my civic duty.

PXL_20220601_010107298.MP.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Where's the hockey sticks? Thought Canadian civic duty required one?

Street hockey is outside. Security had us check them at the door... still more dangerous than a legally owned hand gun, don't cha know?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Gwarren79

G-Body Guru
Oct 29, 2018
Safford, AZ
I changed Jobs last month. I have been selling auto parts for 22 years. Everyone came to ask me for thier parts.
Now I went to Agricurtural parts and selling parts from a riding mowers to 1M+ cotton pickers.

Reactions: 5 users
Nov 4, 2012
I changed Jobs last month. I have been selling auto parts for 22 years. Everyone came to ask me for thier parts.
Now I went to Agricurtural parts and selling parts from a riding mowers to 1M+ cotton pickers.

John Deere I assume? I've never been a big JD fanboy but I do love how easy it is to get parts for them.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor