What did you do at work today?

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Just came off day five of a two week training course in Stores/Inventory Operations with the city. Very highly information intensive with little slack time for absorption of material. Kind of like university, only no co-eds. All the summer kids have gone back to school and even if that weren't the case, HR has a remedy better than salt-petre; it's called "sensitivity training". Mucho emphasis on political and social correctness, and all the attached psycho-slop that goes with it. Even includes a how to on identifying the correct pronoun to use in conversation with "others". Meh.:rolleyes:

So I guess next week is the PHD course, you know, "Piled Higher and Deeper". Only break in the action is a clinic appointment on Wed with my doctor. Good thing as I have a few questions to ask.

Nick

Reactions: 1 user

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
So where's his safety harness for being up on the roof? OSHA gonna pick on you for not having it in place,:LOL:

Nick

• Haha

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Knocked this out the other day after lunch, then a near duplicate the next day. Now installing them while also dealing with a guy we hired to do an air flow test on the benches.

20221102_144628.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

Kamloops cutlass

Master Mechanic
Jan 27, 2021
Kamloops bc
I worked through the weekend then took Monday off
Didn’t get the cutlass put away
Guess that’s what happens when you try to get every last weekend in lol
Hopefully we get a melt before winter really sets in 21740929-ADFE-46A5-B855-B00D8B8EC44F.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
Knocked this out the other day after lunch, then a near duplicate the next day. Now installing them while also dealing with a guy we hired to do an air flow test on the benches.

View attachment 210612
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL

View attachment 210612
Wanna come wire up my cutlass? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
I worked through the weekend then took Monday off
Didn’t get the cutlass put away
Guess that’s what happens when you try to get every last weekend in lol
Hopefully we get a melt before winter really sets in View attachment 210614
I'm curious...why do I see houses in Canada where the driveway slopes down to a below ground garage? don't they get flooded with snowmelt?

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor