What did you do to your G-Body today? [2011-2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
not today but yesterday took the Cutty for a emissions test and it failed!!!!! grrrr FAILED by hydrocarbons limit was 20.00ppm and mine failed by 93.00 ppm.... :|

i got my headers here ... complete set 80$ and made in china

010.jpg

Found EVEN MORE rust. This time at the top of the windsheild frame. Any one have pics of this being replaced?

mebe007 said:
Longroof79 said:
Mark,
What sound deadening product are you using and is it 100% butyl or a mix?

Hey Jack,
Its Denim essentially. Seems like great stuff. bought it a couple years back, just been waiting to use it. Its made by a company called bonded logic. ITs fire retardant, mildew retardant etc. I bought it from Auto Parts Warehouse, but I dont remember what I paid for it but I felt it was very affordable. Here's a link to it on JC whitney

http://www.jcwhitney.com/heat-sound-ins ... 10475.jcwx

I bought a 24ft roll and did the floor pans, roof, sail panels and have enough left over to do the door panels. just have to figure out the door panels. it might be best to put it on door panels with foil facing window to shield it from water

heres where i got mine
http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/sku/U ... fgodOKgAhQ

Clever alternative!

mad i didnt get to go and see all the parts myself, but my buddy who got his ttop stolen went to G-BOZ's house and bought a ttop for $40... BIG THANKS TO G-BOZ... i gotta get there and get myself some t-top trim n a center console...

Pulled the body off the frame for the cutlass. Cleaned the frame and under body, shot 4 coats of chassis paint on the frame and 2 coats on the floor boards. Southern cars are the only way to go! 😀

Got a fat 40mm aluminium master cylinder.

Attachments

• 20140607_112734.jpg
    20140607_112734.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 330
  • 20140607_112722.jpg
    20140607_112722.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 335
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor