What Did You Do To Your G-Body Today? [2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Any odor from this stuff? Got a link?

no odor that is strong or lasts a long time, I have mine on the floor under the carpet and any building store would have some. I got mine on kijiji from a guy who had some leftover from a job

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Just finished installing the remaining seat track covers I got from 85ss/85gn. No pics, because I was in a hurry, and their seat track covers. One more thing checked off!
I did spend some money this morning. Found the correct door panel clips for cheap, and some new window switches. Mine are old, figure might as well.
20200213_125029.jpg

Oh yeah, also got my custom door jamb decals from 69hurstolds! They are cool, but I'll wait to install....
20200213_150514.jpg

Reactions: 10 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
PM 69hurstolds. He has some skills for sure to nail the font too! The tire sizes are what I have on my car now too.

I looked in the owner's manual for additional information like it says on the sticker but I can't find those tire sizes listed..... :unsure:

• Haha
  • Informative
Reactions: 2 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Damn near wrecked it. Went into some wet grass a little hot at the middle school because the lot was full, and next I know, I'm sliding down a hill towards a split rail fence. The pucker factor was high.

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Can somebody get me a pic of their door jamb decals please. Trying to validate placement, and the pics of my old ones are too close up to tell.
Thanks!

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thanks Bruce. My only concern would be needing access to the covered areas and having to try and peel the dynamat back.
Thanks Jack for the info. Never heard of Visqueen, sounds like a dirty girl from up north lol! As of now it looks like Dixie resto will get some of my money. I don't have originals to make templates from, and they have the die cut stuff ready to roll. I need to order a few other things anyways so might as well make it worth it.
Scott,
Visqueen is a type of plastic sheeting used for construction. etc. I used it to make a spray booth in my garage. It comes in either black or clear. Of course I used clear. I used what was left of the original paper material as a pattern/ template and stuck it on with 3M strip caulk. If I need to access the inside of the doors, I won't have a difficult time peeling this stuff back.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor