What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Installed double sun visors out of a junked detective's car into my CVPI.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
As hardcore as you are, how deez mf'ers still breathing?

With age I have learned to exercise restraint, and in doing so they agreed to pay for the damages - I figure that is as much of a win as I am going to see right now.

But, yes - Mike wants to choke a b*tch.

Reactions: 2 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Looks like Lauren started a new non G project today. Well it was an old project that has been so far from important I was going to recycle it! Once apon a time I was an Avid fisherman and I had a boat last in the water in 03 now it just keeps the town from spotting the Hurst Olds. She has taken it upon herself to get it ready to go fishing and somehow managed to get her sister out of the house and involved. That's a good thing. So with all I have on my plate I told them they can go for it they are going to read my books do there own research and get thw 1962 mfg with the 1985 Mercury Mariner 75 cleaned up and running. This I got to see I'll watch from a far and keep them out of trouble and see how it goes. This should be interesting
15232333657151932094087.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 4 users

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
nothing that turned out good.... spent the day getting the carrier assy back into the axle housing on the explorer, got the housing back up in place, installed new cv axles and d/s upper control arm (integral ball joint), just to f*** up the wheel bearings....

I'm about to set fire to all my project vehicles, and go by a bike..... :rant:

• Winner
Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I
nothing that turned out good.... spent the day getting the carrier assy back into the axle housing on the explorer, got the housing back up in place, installed new cv axles and d/s upper control arm (integral ball joint), just to f*** up the wheel bearings....

I'm about to set fire to all my project vehicles, and go by a bike..... :rant:
I got to laugh we all been there

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor