What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No time for cars this weekend, trying to knock out the deer blind. Roofed(there are shingles just didn't get pic), finished corners/window trim, started insulation, and mounted to trailer. It will stay on the trailer for ease of moving instead of putting it on the stand I built. Started at 8am and didn't end until 8pm, I'm thrashed and shops a wreck, couldn't have got as much done without a couple good buddies.

Those are cheating!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Texas82GP
Gave my other project to my 71 year old Dad to drive for a while. He’s been racking up the miles going to McDonald’s every morning with the retirees.

Edit: Mom just called and said Dad is riding high in the saddle driving it the past couple weeks. Good to see him enjoying it as he’s struggled for years wanting an old car that could be trusted outside of walking distance.
4E3E5A96-FF94-456B-839E-0566D08A1143.jpeg

Last edited:
No time for cars this weekend, trying to knock out the deer blind. Roofed(there are shingles just didn't get pic), finished corners/window trim, started insulation, and mounted to trailer. It will stay on the trailer for ease of moving instead of putting it on the stand I built. Started at 8am and didn't end until 8pm, I'm thrashed and shops a wreck, couldn't have got as much done without a couple good buddies.

That metal should really deaden the sound of an .06..... :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor