What did you do to your non-G Body project today [2024 edition]

And the fruits of our work for his candy
image000000(2).jpgimage000000.jpgimage000000(1).jpg

I'd have taken the easy way out and let him be charred christine with half a fat kid stuck in the grille as he walked around. Less painting. Blow up a garbage bag to be roughly blob shaped for it

I certainly hope he runs around chasing people
I never thought about going the eay way out on this. Would of cut the time burning something instead of painting. :doh: The only thing is Jr. would of wanted to keep the fire burning to recreate the burning Christine scene. Didin't really chase too many people but I think he had the best original idea as everyone loved it. Shame the town didn't have a costume contest cause I think he would of won.

I never thought about going the eay way out on this. Would have cut the time burning something instead of painting. :doh: The only thing is Jr. would have wanted to keep the fire burning to recreate the burning Christine scene. Didin't really chase too many people but I think he had the best original idea as everyone loved it. Shame the town didn't have a costume contest cause I think he would have won.
Hope he shares a couple of chocolates with his helper 😏

Shades of Frieberger, Dulcich and Finnegan!! Perfect. Good to hear the old lump pop off and fire, even if it is just on "Spray".

CopperNick

Reactions: Ugly1
Did the rear brakes on my daughters boyfriends car.

THE WORST ROTOR I HAVE EVER TAKEN OFF A CAR!

20241027_191355.jpg

One passenger one drivers.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor