What did you do to your non-G body project today? [2023]

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Another cartel sub that didn't quite make it?
Collect it and turn it in to the authorities claiming salvor's rights to the adrift item value or applicable percentage thereof through the admiralty courts. Retire early.

Reactions: 1 user

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
That's why we have generators, food, and chainsaws..
I’ve been yelled at by power guys for doing just that. Neighbors two miles up the street have no power ( it comes to me in that direction. My road is end of the line!)
Well it could back feed from a generator! ( my neighbors aren’t that stupid) if you’re standing in a puddle! It’s SNOWING dumba$$… and the roads are frozen???🙄
It’s their job so…

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
I’ve been yelled at by power guys for doing just that. Neighbors two miles up the street have no power ( it comes to me in that direction. My road is end of the line!)
Well it could back feed from a generator! ( my neighbors aren’t that stupid) if you’re standing in a puddle! It’s SNOWING dumba$$… and the roads are frozen???🙄
It’s their job so…

Just throw the main, no backfeeding.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Nov 4, 2012
The funeral for my grandfather was yesterday and the reception took place at the bar he used to visit once a week. It is usually closed on Mondays but they made an exception for him. They have a reception hall upstairs for events but the bar owner thought that my Pap would've preferred it be held at the bar. They poured a beer for him and set aside his usual chair and set out a note he left for the bartender last time he came in. The Goofy hat has been around the house for a long time but apparently he came in wearing it one day to give them a laugh.
20230522_125035.jpg
20230522_125059.jpg

• Friendly
Reactions: 8 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Located and scored a couple of packages of Adel type P clamps along with a couple of various sizes of "R" clips. Stuffed my bones into my bunny suit and slid back under the G-10 with a couple of the clamps and used them to hang and secure the newly replaced vent hose to the gravel pan under the grille cavity.

Also paid a fast visit to the yard and came away with a couple of coolant overflow tanks. The G-10 had its OEM tank removed and relocated many years ago and I think it is about time to put it back where it belongs. May still have to make a run out to the Palisades to see if Dan has one out in the field.

Also got the new rear wheel assembly for my Gennie Shovel hung in place and discovered that the final drive chain was one pitch too short. The rear chain wheel on the old unit was a 49T; this new one is 51T. Just not enought adjustment in the system to get the end to meet. Fortunately I had a brand new DID-50 still in the box down on the Indian Bench and diverted that from the Indian project as a replacement. Dug my vintage grade chain breaker out from the tool stash and shortened the new chain down a few inches then married the two ends with a new connector. Adjust chain for tension, torque axle nut to spec add honking big R clip to lock nut as a safety precaution and done.

Still have to rehang the caliper, for which I have to retrieve the Locktite blue from the basement Master Chest, and then deal with the brake line. Thinking that after 40 years or so it might be time to swap it out and fabricate a new one.

Then it is time to deal with the front wheel.............................................................

Nick

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor