What do you do for a living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RecklessRegal

Apprentice
Feb 17, 2019
I do that wierd thing where you have a thought and then you jump on Facebook and see an ad for it, so you think your phone is listening to you.

I have my own business in internet marketing, which is a very broad way of saying I run servers, I offer hosting, I build apps and websites for clients, and yes that thing I mentioned above.

FluoFerret

Greasemonkey
Apr 2, 2018
Luxembourg
Hope the tornado didn't get to you or your car....

Nope, furtunately, I live a few kilometers away from where it happened, but it was scary. Still, its not the first time tornadoes had their fun here :) good news though: solidarity is at a full capacity and everybody got quick help, reconstructions are being made. And no one died from it, everybody recovered, which is, in my oppinion the best possible outcome!

• Happy
Reactions: 2 users

CDUNIGAN1981

Master Mechanic
Mar 15, 2015
I work for a Central Lab organization that specializes in clinical trails.
10+ years

People at work are surprised to see me with grease on my hands.
Friends at home are surprised to see me pull up from work in a button down and laptop.

My family is surprised by neither because they know the button down supplies the grease!
Ha!

Reactions: 3 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I just lost a job today, I got the crown to withdraw a criminal charge so that client is no longer employing me....that case started last September....:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor