What do you do for a living?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
5ce.jpg

Seriously though, not laid off this year, now driving fuel truck all year long. Unfortunately it equals the same money as working a day a week and EI. So less time to work on my Olds and the same money while dealing daily with Winter. I will get paid holidays, 3 weeks a year in Saskatchewan and slightly more benefits. Hopefully Income tax will give me more back, have a new bed to pay off and a 403 stroker machine shop bills to pay.

Reactions: 1 users

Smack-it

Apprentice
Dec 31, 2018
I run a team of people that build weapon systems for military ships.

Reactions: 5 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I run a team of people that build weapon systems for military ships.
In my previous career I had a large customer that builds badazz weapons for ships! Actually my aunt and uncle both retired from said company years ago so I got to see the inner workings as a kid. Cool stuff, and tech is way better now than then.

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
Concrete Construction Flatwork, Roofing & Part-Time Farm help on the side during the Harvest season or winter... etc.

Reactions: 1 user

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
I guess I should update mine. AFAB
Anything For A Buck ( but really it's a 3 hour min charge ) :)

• Clever
Reactions: 2 users

mccormack944

Apprentice
Mar 31, 2018
Ohio
Service Tech for Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, used to work on dirt stock cars, but after wrecking our second stock car (sold other one last September) now we have a DIRTcar UMP modified

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
this proves I actually work....(sometimes).....and they listed me as an agent... :mad:

if you do read it and come to the issue of an "Emergency", the prosecution never questioned the definition of an emergency as it appeared in the HTA sec I was referring to and that is deemed they accept the common meaing of an emergancy so I don't open that can of worms to hint to the prosecuter he should come up with his own definition. The Justice included that to try to prevent his decision getting overturned in an appeal.

https://www.canlii.org/en/on/oncj/doc/2020/2020oncj73/2020oncj73.html

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor