What do you do for a living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrFrankenstein

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 24, 2017
Upstate NY
Swimming pool and Hot tub service repair technician. (Pool mechanic)

• Winner
Reactions: 4 users

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
I worked here for just shy of 33 years. Started when I was 23. I had a few different positions over the years. Great place to work.
This is a 5000+ acre site with over 300 buildings run by the Dept of Energy. The aerial photo doesnt show the whole site.
13929292007_82e983e628_b.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

carnutjw

G-Body Guru
Sep 17, 2017
"Die maintenance" by current job description for major auto manufacturer in Princeton,IN. Journeyman toolmaker by trade. There are openings in Tool&Die and General Maintenance (electrical, PLC, hydraulic,Pneumatic, etc.) all the time at my place.

Reactions: 5 users

ItsnotaGN

G-Body Guru
May 28, 2016
Colorado
I worked here for just shy of 33 years. Started when I was 23. I had a few different positions over the years. Great place to work.
This is a 5000+ acre site with over 300 buildings run by the Dept of Energy. The aerial photo doesnt show the whole site. View attachment 74235
Yipp Yipp Yaphank! Right down the road from where I grew up. Were you one of the DOE guys who used to chase us dumbass kids around while we were riding dirtbikes in the woods nearby?

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor