What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
patmckinneyracing said:
Even if I sold the roadrunner, there is no way I would have enough to buy a 70' superbird. I would only have like half of what I would need to buy one lol.

Obviously...
That's why you'd do what most people that want a Superbird would do... Buy a regular '70 and clone it...

Yeah but there's just none of those really sitting around anymore since people figured that out. Besides, after watching old flics of Richard Petty driving his 71' Roadrunner, I just fell in love with the lines of the car. Its like how some guys up here are in love with the lines of the monte carlos. That and the front end just looks mean :twisted:

I always liked the Superbirds too, but I would go with the green one.

saw this at a local show and fell in love (and I'm not even a Mopar fan) so I would say the first pic

100_7143.jpg

100_7144.jpg

100_7145.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor