What else do you drive besides a g-body?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beside my GP, I drive a '95 Cadillac Seville. Got about 193k miles on it. Then I drive a variety of european trucks(volvo, man etc.) in work, currently stationed in Norway.

i drive a 2006 Dodge Caliber SXT when i cant play in the cutlass

heres one that hasnt been driven in too long...last sticker was 1991

my dad bought it when he was 19. hes 47 now and still sits in the garage at the house

1966 chevelle SS. all factory with a 427/450hp. less than 9000 miles

Attachments

• HPIM0229.JPG
    HPIM0229.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,509
  • HPIM0230.JPG
    HPIM0230.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,535
  • HPIM0235.JPG
    HPIM0235.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,508
that 66 is something to look at, what a beautiful piece of American muscle....how the heck did your dad buy it when he was 19 and it still has less than 9000 miles on it... he must have been one of the most self disciplined guys of his time...

hes been a mechanic since high school and just decided to take car of it and not beat the hell out of it like a lot of the kids would have done with all the power hahaha. it will be mine someday and yes i will take care of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor