Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
it can't be or it would have a warning sticker similar to this.... :mrgreen:

flux-capacitor.jpg

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
Alright, I found IN / OUT ports (that are also broken off) on the sides of the piece. I believe it may be some type of aftermarket washer pump. :?

joe_padavano

Royal Smart Person
Sep 13, 2006
Northern VA
RITTER said:
Alright, I found IN / OUT ports (that are also broken off) on the sides of the piece. I believe it may be some type of aftermarket washer pump. :?

I suspect you are right. First, the two wires connected to the pump use factory Packard 56 terminals, but they have been removed from the OEM plastic connector body. That makes me think that the previous owner installed this pump when the factory pump stopped working and simply removed the wires from the stock connector.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
OK, so where's my Comp Cams 260 camshaft? If it's not for a Pontiac, forget it. I'll settle for a beer. 8)

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
hold on, I think I was to quick in saying bonnewagon was the winner plus he already has more beer than any normal man can drink...in the 1st post after the op's post of this 5 page thread this is what I posted.. :mrgreen:

pontiacgp said:
that's not the washer pump is it?

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Give the SBC cam to Pontiacgp, he got it right first. I'll just cry in my beer, all 1,000 of them. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor