What mount with th400 and G-force crossmember?


Nov 18, 2014
After 3 years of a lot of sitting, guessing, and prep work, the 455 is finally ready to go in the 79 Cutlass. I bought the G-force crossmember, and need the part number for the correct trans mount. I know that many use the energy suspension poly mount, and I've used them in my Jeeps in the past, so I'm a fan. With retrofitting this engine, I'm sure I'll be asking a lot of these types of questions. Thank you!

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot Mike's Montes UMI Performance

Contact Admin@GBodyForum.com for info on becoming a sponsor