Jul 13, 2014
no particular place yet
Anymore suggestions??

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
On my 88 Firebird, the headlight doors would not go full-open/full shut. Replacement motors were many hundreds of dollars. When I opened one up, there were three plastic cylinders that are combination shock protection and sacrificial member to keep the motor and geartrain from eating itself. I cut up a hot glue stick and used the plugs to replace the crumbled plastic. Sold the car a few years later with fully functional headlight doors.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
I know there was a rear disc brake upgrade that used the rear calipers from an eldorado... not sure what years they are from, you can get brackets from scarebird.com... if youre looking at 98-02(?) firebird/camaro, you can use the disc brake set-up from those with some mods, the complete axle has a entirely different control arm setup that won't work in our cars.

if that granada has a 9' rear, you may want to scrounge that and find you somewhere that could make a mount set-up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor