What spark plugs are you guys using in them g-body's

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevorjm

Greasemonkey
May 2, 2011
I got AC Delco too, the box said platinum or something? I just figured keeping everything delco would be best.

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
I use AC Delco in my big block.
Guy

jrm81bu

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 9, 2008
Antwerp, OH
chevy2480 said:
Ac Delco, NGK are the only plugs i will use. Autolite plugs i tried to use in the past but have had problems with them being defective as to where they wouldnt even fire. Thats a long torture story in its own.

x2, pretty much the same deal here. NGK in anything performance, and Delco in anthing stock. Although i'm starting to use NGK in everything. I have ran Autolite Racing plugs in a pinch(in stock when the NGK's I want aren't) but they seem to have a tendency to foul out.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I've been using NGK V-power plugs for several plug changes. They also have good header clearance. I like 'em. :wink:

othtim

Master Mechanic
Mar 23, 2010
Champion Coppers. RS14YC w/ vortec heads. I prefer champion plugs because they are cheap. That way when they break down in a month I dont feel bad shelling out another 10 bux to replace them :)

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
Mondello says NGK for the SBO,BBO..XR-5 "easy to find and read after use", or AC/Delco R-45-S or R-43-S. Im using the iridium R43SX for my HEI on pump gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor