What style are you going for with your gbody?

What style are you going for with your gbody?

• Big Wheel Donk Style

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Muscle car Clean Resto Mod

• All original no major modifications

• Strickly drag strip

• lowrider

• pro touring / corner carver

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

daffy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 24, 2008
Houston,Tx
im going with the lowrider style. i have a 84 cutlass sedan with 14x7 100 spoke reverse wires and skinny white walls. no adjustable suspension yet because of short funds. but g-bodys look good with so many different styles you really cant go wrong.

daffy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 24, 2008
Houston,Tx
thats a clean *ss cutlass 229monteho, gotta have love for my fellow four door riders. and i like that monte 1979mc, its always good to see another lowrider. what side of town you from?

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
jonnyslick said:
^ Man you're car is looking so tight! I love it.

Well, here's a better pic I took today with the grilles and headlight bezels temporarily installed.

l_24cc59bfdfdd491e96dd7842903dfa30.jpg

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
you need to repaint the gold in those wheels, or paint em black.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
2000.malibu.ls said:
you need to repaint the gold in those wheels, or paint em black.

Well, the wheels are my last concern right now as I don't know if I can keep them when I am done modifying the front suspension. I am planning out how to change the camber curve and bumpsteer geometry right now, and it might push the wheels out too far for the 4 in backspacing. If I do keep them, they will get repainted in a very warm gold. I think it looks good against the dark blue as it offers a nice contrast. If not, I will get some sort of 5 spoke polished aluminum or chrome wheel to replace them. If I do that, they will either be 17's or 18's.

Geesie

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2008
San Diego
Wow! Really nice car, even though I'm not a lowrider fan. I wish mine were that smooth and shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor