What's the appropriate music to listen to in your 80s GBody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yav8

Master Mechanic
Aug 19, 2014
Manitowoc wis.
Re: What's the appropriate music to listen to in your 80s GB

383 high compression 2 1/2 inch pipes with a H crossover and a pair of Flowmasters. What other music is their?

MeanBuicks

Master Mechanic
Apr 1, 2014
Memphis, TN

:mrgreen: Well, there's always the song coming out of one of these:

garrett-gtx5533r-94mm-turbocharger-650x433.jpg

79 USA 1

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2011
Cheektowaga, New York

Rush - 2112: Overture /The Temples of Syrinx

84GP455

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2007
Methuen Ma.

Well I was cruising in my GP the other day rockin "when the bullit hits the bone" by golden earring it sounded pretty good and I got a lot of looks! Hey Bonnewagon those kids rock man!

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY

Yup, they sure do. Credit their parents for supporting them, and they just signed a big contract this summer. Hey, when I was stationed in Germany, a guy had an 8 track tape deck in his 5 ton. You could always hear "Radar Love" coming before you heard his diesel!!! :rofl:

Froccer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 14, 2014

A healthy diet of AC/DC, Def Leppard, ZZ Top, Golden Earing, Mountain, Molly Hatchet, Bryan Adams, ect and some Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus (just kidding) :puke: or on special occasions ( Taco Time Drive Thru) Mariachi :rofl:

thepcsurgeon

Master Mechanic
Oct 10, 2013
Orange County, NY
Rush, Styx, Queen, AC/DC and Billy Joel. (Dropping the mike from hand and hits the floor, with a little feedback)
Also been on a James Brown kick lately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston

Twilight Zone is the Golden Earring song.....just a bit of FYI...lol. I love the 70's and 80's Rock....Floyd, ZZTop, LED ZEP, Lynard Skynard, Boston, Rush, Aerosmith, etc. Ac/Dc Back in Black has always been a great album for a road trip....Any old Eagles cant be beat either....I have a pretty wide range of tastes .....

DEVILSorchard

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 22, 2014

Depends on what you drive

Obvious the Cutlass and EL Camino guys are a cut above so Slayer with metallica on deck is the accepted soundtrack.

Ive heard the monty carlo and grand prix crowd generally sticks with new kids on the block and Anchovie ..... oops, I meant Bon Jovi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor