What's the appropriate music to listen to in your 80s GBody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Re: What's the appropriate music to listen to in your 80s GB

[youtube]/watch?v=RGEJO2mU8pQ[/youtube]

[youtube]/watch?v=RvV3nn_de2k[/youtube]

82GPLJ455

Greasemonkey
Jul 26, 2014
ma.
Re: What's the appropriate music to listen to in your 80s GB

jacobdavis1979 said:
People always ask me my favorite genre of music and im glad too see more people like me that dont have one. My favorite song of all time is Dont bring me down by ELO while my favorite band of all time goes back and forth between zz top and metallica. So while in enjoy bands like that im still gonna enjoy songs like Turn down for what and even some Timberlake once in awhile. So you can say i enjoy everything from classic rock to country to pop to even RAP! Plus with a 15 rockford sub in the trunk you really wanna hear that thing pound sometimes

same as me.i dont have a favorite type of music.ill listen to anything that sounds good.i dont even care about the lyrics of some songs,i just like the music part.

turn down for what REALLY pounds on 2 15s.i need to replace the dash speakers,one is dead and the other is blown.

http://youtu.be/HMUDVMiITOU

Xitabl by Def Leppard, the inspiration for my plates.

Last edited:

RegalBegal

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2009
Goldsboro, NC

or

ADentice

Apprentice
Jul 25, 2014
Buffalo, NY
children of the grave by black sabbath

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
This one just played on Pandora yesterday...Ah Leah - Donnie Iris. Goofy artist, but the stereophonics get a workout. Graphics aren't bad, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor