What's the part behind the license plate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
HUH! And I just learned something new and interesting for the day. That little gismo is also MIA from my rear license plate hatch. Now gotta wonder if i can whittle one up from some flat bar?

Nick

abbey castro

Royal Smart Person
Oct 31, 2015
Harker Hts TX
HUH! And I just learned something new and interesting for the day. That little gismo is also MIA from my rear license plate hatch. Now gotta wonder if i can whittle one up from some flat bar?

Nick
Mick,
It's very thin plastic a little flexible. Looks like easy to make. The OEM is slotted to fill in the square hole in the metal holder. I take a pic of it tomorrow.

Burd

Greasemonkey
Apr 7, 2021
Detroit
Mine was gone, a dealer frame was on my car, I found a pull at a junk yard. Now it’s hard to find one
you will see 2 small holes in the corner. I pitched the dealer frame In the 80’s. Only to look for one for 25 years at the swap and spend $60 to get a nOS one. Then I can’t have it on with the pull 🫠
you see it holds the plate on, the frame won’t work.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    577.2 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    448.3 KB · Views: 98
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor