Whats up everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
Hey hows everyone been? I ain't been on here in a long time, (almost 2 years) so it looks like I got alot of catching up/reading to do. I had a boy a year and a half ago and my daughter just turned 8 so I've had my hands full. And before you know it... here I am, 2 years later! lol Anyways, so nobody feels like I ran off my car is sitting in the garage on 4 flats and hasen't been licenced since 08 when I put the motor in it as well. Like I said, I got alot of catching up to do, and hope I can help out here and there on here. And yes we've had alot of flooding up here and it's -21 today with a -32 windchill. Winter sucks! Beer is good! And G Bodys Kick *ss!

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
Welcome back! congrats on your newer member of the family!!!

midwestls said:
Winter sucks! Beer is good! And G Bodys Kick *ss!
Amen. 8)

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome back!... and congrats on your new family addition. Now it's time to get back to work on your car. Although, that extreme weather could diminish ones productivity and enthusiasm.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
Thanks guys. Yeah the weather here slows down ones ability to get things done out in the garage, it feels like I spend half the year looking out the window waiting for it to get nice enough to wanna go out there. lol I'm hopeing to get started on some bodywork this summer. I still plan on a big block with a manual but she runs pretty strong right now so I'll prolly work on those hail dents, at least most of them are on the top surfaces. Cowl hood, no more vinyl, and a new trunk and 75% of the damage is already gone! I'm not a body man but I have been around quite a few and I'm kind of a perectionist so I think it'll turn out. I"ll probably be asking alot of questions along the way but we'll get it. lol Oh yeah and since I've got maroon interior thats already like brand new (57k actual on it!), I'm thinking the brightist red I can find. Updates to come....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor