whats your favorite gbody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill chime in before his thread blows up.

out of all the G Bodies..... here is mine

79 Monte Carlo (not just becuase I own one... Always loved them)
78-80 Malibu 2 door or wagon
78-80 el Camino

I do like the GN and 442s. and a bunch others.

I don't think there is one I don't like...I like mine but if I run across an nice t-top regal I might swap bodies..

Before

Current

Attachments

• GP_Page_1.jpg
    GP_Page_1.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,104
  • P1010189.JPG
    P1010189.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,110
ive always been a malibu nut but after owning a few 81-up GPs, theyre probably my favorite. pontiacgp, i cant decide if i like your double grill setup or not. definitely creative.

the double grill was put there till I decide what I want..it was a last minute decision just to fill the hole

Well i would have said the 83 i used to own ,it was a replacement for my 82 that was stolden ,but it was stolden to, only had 28 thousand on it to never saw a winter and had the rare pmd seats in blue . Other wise i would have to say a gnx ,or grand national ,was looking for a national when i found my grand prix for cheep and was same color i had on the previous two so i couldnt resist .its the same as the first car i ever had .

I'm an Oldsmobile man so I prefer Cutlass's (that looks like way too many S's) over the rest but my favorite is an '84 Hurst/Olds.

I had a really nice 81 Regal that I built 400 sbc for when I bought my Monte Carlo Cl to flip. But after getting so many compliments on the Monte I decided to keep that instead because it had a power sunroof and I figured I had more options to change the look to something I would like even more.
But I would still like to build a T-top Regal as sort of a T-type look-a-like just as a nice driver, the problem is around here all the clean gbodies have lift kits and 30" rims on them and now people think their junk is actually worth something.

pontiacgp said:
I should have added I also like 465BB Monte Carlos... 🙂

That engine is a little on the small side isn't it? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor