whats your favorite gbody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when I was a nipper, the GN was my favorite car,still s one of them.The Grand Prix is my favorit body style, but my favorite specific model has to be the 82 Regal Grand National. I hope to one day get a T Type with t tops and put the smoken silver mist / charcoal paint job with the shadow box BUICK on the *ss. GNX louvers and fender flares on it.
.....MMMMMM....FLARES.......AAAAGGGGGGHHHHH......

My favourite one is the one in the bottom ..My car 1985 cutlass 442

Attachments

• 442.jpg
    442.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 611
A wagon.
I've owned a 231 '79 Buick Century and an '83 307 Olds Cutlass.
The Buick had a better dash with guages, tilt steering and divided front seats, but plastic rear seats, The Olds had a speedometer and fuel guage only and a cloth covered bench seat front and rear.
The Olds was noticeably more powerful, but used noticeably more gas. Having said that, both kept up with traffic easily and were great tow cars and load luggers.
I nursed the Buick for 4 years before terminal rust killed it, I sold the Olds to a friend and have wished I hadn't ever since!.

Roger.

86 SC Monte Carlo I have owned two of them so far. Would love to own a Hurst one day tho. Or a72 Monte lol.

Mine is the 88 cutlasses(?) I'm starting to save to get the panels for mine so i can save the body then do a frame off on it. My second favorite is the Regals but for some reason I've a hot spot for wagons 2dr malibus and i don't know why

Absolute favorite, has to be the 79 Cutlass Calais, they just look "right" to me. Right up there are the Butless Cutlass' and Centurys :lol: , of course I am an amc fan so odd cars suit my tastes :mrgreen: . Favorite actual g body......tough choice, Either a regal, gp, or Cutlass Calais/Salon (those three have the most appeal each for different reasons).

This may not be a "Beast", but it still looks bad *ss today!

1983_Hurst_Olds.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor